Nice that you visit our site. Please indicate here which cookies we may place. The necessary cookies do not collect personal data. The other cookies help us to improve the site and your visitor experience. They also help us to inform you about our products. Are you going for an optimally working website including all the benefits? Then tick all the boxes!
Excellent core saturation performance. Superior grade iron dust core inductors are automatically wound with OFC wire. They boast low E.S.R. and high power handling. The use of an iron dust material greatly reduces the wire length for a specific inductance, subsequently providing a lower DC resistance, greater damping of drive units and improved signal integrity. Large sized cores are used so that saturation at higher listening levels is negligible. The reduction of resistance in the signal path combined with a high grade wire provides a good improvement over ferrite and air core types, which by comparison sound dull and lifeless. Notable improvements include greater efficiency & dynamics, tighter, cleaner bass, and the tonal balance of mid-high frequencies is more lifelike.
- Conductor: 99.99% Oxygen-Free copper
- Bobbin material: ABS
- Dimensional stability (Shape retention) 85oC
- Inductance values tested at: 1 kHz/25oC
- Inductance tolerance: +/-5%
- Connecting leads: 40mm long (last 10mm tinned)
- Core type: COROBAR ®Tubular bar core
- Insulation: Thermo set insulated and baked for very firm fixing of windings and non-resonant construction.